Craft beer tasting party? Game on!
Here are some craft brews with unique tasting notes and we know you can’t wait to try them.
Feels like the sound shot of alcohol is igniting the mouth. In reality the tongue and palate are warmed. The taste is characterized by its roundness. The aftertaste is strong, long-lasting and dry bitter.
Type: Belgian Ale. Strong Pale.
Taste: Sweet. Floral. Dry.
From: Brouwerij Huyghe
* 93 points - RateBeer
* Silver - International Beer Challenge 2018
* Silver - World Beer Idol 2018 Silver - International Beer Challenge 2017
* Bronze - World Beer Idol 2017
* Bronze - World Beer Awards 2017
* Gold - International Beer Challenge 2016
* Gold - ITQI Superior Taste Awards 2016
* Gold - International Beer Challenge 2015
* Silver - World Beer Challenge 2014
* Bronze - World Beer Cup 2014
* Bronze - International Beer Challenge 2014
* Silver - International Beer Competition 2011
* Gold - World Beer Awards 2009
* Gold - World Beer Championships 1998