The classic reds of America are known for being big and bold. Discover 3 stylistically different varieties and understand what makes them stand out against the rest which made them to be the 'Kings of Americas'.
You will get:
1. La Chamiza Polo Heritage 2015 (x1)
- Garnet red with bluish and violet tints. Ripe red fruit aromas, vanilla, dry figs and spices from its 12 months in French oak. Silky tannins, persisting and pleasant ending.
2. Marques de Casa Concha Carmenere 2017 (x1)
- Crunchy blue and redcurrant fruit. Pert acidity drives a fleshy and textural palate with depth. Long and fragrant.
3. Bonterra Cabernet Sauvignon 2018 (x1)
- A brilliant dark ruby hue hints at the wine’s powerful aromas and flavors of blueberry, blackcurrant and plum, layered over rich notes of leather, tobacco and graphite.