THE HISTORY OF BUCCIA NERA
The name of a winery with hints of history, the nickname of that grandfather who on the Aretini Hills, with passion and dedication, gave life to what then over time will become the best organic Chianti DOCG winery in Tuscany. The official organic certification came in 2002 after decades in which the company has always produced organic products, respecting tradition, quality, and territory. The company has 50 hectares of vineyards distributed on the side of the Arentine hills and the town of Campriano, a unique geographical position, which together with organic and sustainable agriculture makes it a very high quality and unique product of its kind.
BUCCIA NERA ORGANIC GUARNIENTE CHIANTI 2017
✓ This vintage rates better than any other year for this wine
• VARIETY: Sangiovese 100%.
• AGE OF VINES: 5 – 20 years
• ALTITUDE: 400 meters above sea level
• SOIL COMPOSITION: Medium-textured soil with clay and galestro.
• EXPOSURE: South-West
• VINE TRAINING: spurred cordon.
• HARVEST TIME: Beginning of October.
• WINEMAKING: The grapes are vinified in temperature-controlled steel tanks Alcoholic and malolactic fermentations happen naturally in steel.
• AGING: In steel vats for 6 months and in bottle for at least 3 months.
• ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,00% vol.
• PRODUCTION: 50.000 bottles.
• SERVING TEMPERATURE: 15°C.
• COLOR: Clear and luminous ruby-red with purple highlights
• NOSE: Intense and clean, with rich initial floral notes of fragrant violets that linger on, along with aromas of fresh cherry fruit.
• PALATE: smooth, with an agreeable warm sensation, balanced by a refreshing crispness. The tannins are present, ripe and well integrated into the body. The finish is very long and displays the cherry fragrances encountered on the nose.
• SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Medium-aged cheeses, white and red meats. Ethnic cuisines.
ORDER NOW with UrbanFIndr!