PAMPAS DEL SUR MALBEC 2015
This elegant malbec has an aromatic profile which expresses the sharpness of red fruits such as raspberries and strawberries but achieves excellent balance with oak.
Grapes were destemmed and crushed. 25 days of fermentation in stainless steel tanks at 26-28ºC. 48 hours of natural malolactic fermentation. Aged in French oak barrels for 12 months. Bottle storage for 12 months.
Colour: Vivid red with violet tones.
Aroma: Red fruit, especially raspberries and strawberries, express themselves with pure clarity. Complex and intense on the nose with excellent balance with the wood.
Palate: Sweet on the entry, with persistent and vibrant tannins. Energetic, with a long finish.
CELLAR UP TO
Goes well with red meats like beef and venison.
OUTSTANDING RECOGNITION & AWARD-WINNING
- International Wine Challenge, 2017: Bronze
- Decanter World Wine Awards, 2015: Silver
- Decanter World Wine Awards, 2017: Silver
- Decanter World Wine Awards, 2016: Bronze
- International Wine Challenge, 2016: Silver
- Wines of Argentina, 2016:Silver