The red star who ripes early and lives for a long time.
You will get:
1. Tomfoolery Benito De Soto Tempranillo (x1)
- This wine is testament to the quality of the 5½ acre vineyard here on our property which is one of the oldest Tempranillo blocks in the Barossa. It’s not for the faint hearted but oozes class. It takes 36 months in oak and 24 month maturation in bottle.
2. Marqués de Tomares Crianza 2017 (x1)
- Intense red cherry with violte tones. It shows youth even with three months aging in barrel. Aroma Red fruits (raspberry, cherry…) with vanilla touch. Minerals and a hint of coffee and caramel due to its “terroir”. Taste Long and fresh. Great aromatic richness; Red fruit, especially the raspberry, lactic and balsamic notes.
3. Ribera Del Duero Figuero Roble (x1)
- The wine is fruity, with intense aromas of elderberry and blackberry jelly. Its brief aging in wood is marked by delicate notes of vanilla and mocha. Mint and white pepper contribute a dash of spice.