Sparkles of the old world - The classic.
You will get:
1. Champagne Duval-Leroy Brut Reserve (x1)
- Providing a perfect balance between finesse and power, it draws out flavours of dark chocolate, cinnamon and roasted yellow figs, expressing its subtle, melt-in-the-mouth vinosity.
2. Segura Viudas Xarel-Lo (x1)
- Bright and pale yellow colour. Intense aroma of ripe fruit intense pineapple , peach and apple. Floral notes and a pleasant anise note. Juicy and tasty palate. Long acidity contributing to its freshness and balance. Good length and aftertaste of fruity peach and pineapple.
3. Berlucchi 61 Brut' 750ml (x1)
- Straw-yellow with greenish highlights. Crisp, rich and elegant, fairly lengthy, with apple and pear fruit and a pleasing citrus hint in the finish. Displays exceptional freshness and zesty acidity with a velvet texture and fine balance, concluding with appealing notes of citrus.